Friday, September 11, 2009

Why History is Important

History is important in our lives because it affects the outcome of our success and our lives. For example if we didn't have history then we wouldn't have light bulbs, or t.v.'s. We would be living like cave men.
It's important for us to learn about the history because it gives us an idea of how far we have developed on the evolution scale. Some say that history repeats itself, so it's good to get an idea of what is ahead of us, so that we can be prepared.
Our personal history is important as well. It shows us our genes, and where we come from, and why we are where we are.
One of my personal experiences has to do a lot with my mom. She married another man, so now I have a step father. That has effected where I am today because if that had never happened, I wouldn't have his influence at all. I would probably be a changed person.

No comments:

Post a Comment