Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Why Move to New York?



Why Move to New York?

Economically: It is a big city, therefore you will probably get good deals and live comfortably. It is also a very materialistic city, therefore I would assume that they are economically stable.

Socially: New York is home to many movie stars, and you are more likely to run into them if you are living in their home town. Also, New York is the city that never sleeps, and it is always bustling with things to do.

Politics: New York is a Democratic state, and I happen to be a Democrat myself. I like to be around people that have the same political views as I do. All the more reason to live there. :)

Religion: I do not currently have a religion, and I've heard that people in New York are pretty accepting of that.

Arts: The art programs in New York are outstanding! It is the state that is home to Broadway! One of the most famous theaters in the world!

Technology: Since New York is one of the most materialistic states there is, it is always updating it's technology. I would like to live somewhere where I can always count on them to upgrade their technology when the opportunity arises.

1 comment:

  1. Clearly written. Good job. I am not seeing your political party post, though.

    ReplyDelete